Tuesday, August 27, 2019

More Inches Gone

It is that time of year again. As I am getting ready to change to my fall and winter wardrobe I am finding that some clothes have grown in size over the summer. I really don’t feel any thinner, but my clothes say otherwise.  Of the pants I tried on today 2 out of 3 pairs are now resting half way up my rib cage, in just what seems a very few months they grew too big. Darn I really liked on pair of pants.  So I will be going through my closet and trying on pants, shirts and skirts.  The items that are too big  will be going to Goodwill.  I really hope some of my favorite clothing will fit again.

Then once I have a good idea what I need, I will be scouting out the sale racks to see what I can find. Wish me luck in both shopping and good body days.

No comments:

Post a Comment