Monday, March 11, 2019

Frogs and Other Things

Today while looking for a lost skein of Mary Gavin’s yarn, which is still hiding.  How could I possibly lose a skein of yarn wound on to a bobbin for knitting my house? I also found a few projects that needed to be frogged. I also threw out the pattern that came with the very colorful sock blank that had been dyed in rainbow colors, this will make a wonderful shawlette.

I am not quite sure how the wonderful people at Sock Panda dot com manage to match my socks with my current actives, but today’s shipment was of frogs, rip it, rip it. This is the perfect gift for someone who likes socks that are not plain.  The bonus is that for every pair of socks you buy 1 pair is given to charity.  How cool is that?

I also finished 3 more dog pillows and along with 4 hand woven rag rugs Eric and his aide help me to deliver them to our local  humane Society.  Thanks to Google maps for helping find it and miss all the construction and road work projects.

*Sock Panda , Mary Gavin Yarn’s, and Google Maps did not pay any advertising fees.  I already use the products.  Also I have gifted several friends with a sock panda club.

No comments:

Post a Comment