Sunday, February 3, 2019

Scattered Knitting

I think that John has it right. I am a very scattered knitter. How did he come to this conclusion you might ask.  Well it occurred tonight during Super Bowl 53.  I was working on the remake of a pattern do to a lack of copious notes, see yesterday’s blog post.  I got up to get my last Yarn Butler not in use, I have 3 for the record.  They are now all in use.  Plus I have various baskets and bags most filled with multiple UFO’s.  I also have knitting projects in more than 1 room of the house.

I think it might be time to finish all my UFO’s in progress before I start any new projects.  Then sell off some of my soon to be extra bags and baskets. I need to learn to focus.  Being focused, squirrel, is not one of my fortes.  The exception to this would be hats and scarves  for the clothing bank, that is my take along project and a device I use in restaurants not to eat chips or bread before a meal.  It’s just a way to keep my Carib count down.

Wish me luck.  Since this is a short month my goal is to get 3 patterns written and posted to Raverly. Then finish my sweater.  Hopefully there will not be to many squirrels this month.

*Squirrels is a term use to say a distraction in a somewhat funny way.
*UFO is short for unfinished projects or objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment