Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Catching Up

Eric has been keeping us very busy with tummie troubles. He has missed almost a week of program.  The hours have been long and the stress hit my back with vengence.  I have been to stressed out to eat at times, which lead to odd meal times when I was relaxed enough to eat.   Eric is feeling better and we will try a half day at program tomorrow.  Lisa has been a godsend coming over to sit with Eric while I went to PT. 

I am behind on all things crafty.  I just cast off my new shawl pattern now I just have to do the finishing work and polish the pattern.  I am wondering how Amber is doing on her test shawl. I am also behind on finishing the belt made with the new weaving sticks at Grandma's Spinning Wheel. I just started it tonight and am already 25% of the way through the project after just 1 hour.  I am having fun with this project.  I hope to have it done tomorrow.  Now it's time to go back to weaving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment