Saturday, September 3, 2016

Clothes Issues

My clothes have decided that it is time for them to grow again.  My skirts now require high heels or I trip on them. The pants that I just found a few months ago, the ones that fit perfect are now riding around my rib cage.  My question is why the scale is not moving.  Don't get me wrong, I will take the smaller sizes, but I just hate shopping for clothes lately.  I also really want to see the scale move down.  

I seem to lose inches in cycles. Just 4 years ago on this very day, I was doing my second closet clean out.  This has been a long slow journey about 5 years in the making.  I have been going down just 1 size a year.   I stopped counting the inches a few years ago. I found that inches can go up and down in a matter of days. So I am going for the long term out come. 

So my slow diet secrets are very simple and easy to follow.  I have elimated all high fructose corn syrup and similar things like agave syrup. I have also eliminated all  aspertame and all artificial sweeteners.  This year I started working on my regular soda consumption and have cut back by over 80%.  I still have the very occasional soda, but not several a day. I also try to move more.  I also seem to have more stamina.  Although, I can say with out any doubt that I still can not keep up with my 30 year old self.  Just ask John or Lisa how cranky I get after being up all night with Eric. No I don't think I can  go 3 days without sleep any more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment