Saturday, September 5, 2015

Ok, I have Really Done It !

OK this morning I have taken the plunge and really listed the Lendrum Spinning Wheel that I lovingly restored for sale. Yes, 3 spinning wheels in the house is one too many. It was a very hard choice to make, it spins wonderfully, but I like having one Double Treadle and one Single Treadle spinning wheel. Since the Louet is better at art yarn, I picked it over the Lendrum. I am still keeping the Lendrum DT. Did I mention that John and Lisa's Dad did a wonderful job or fixing the Louet.  The Louet was broken when I bought the 3rd wheel. I only have enough time to give my attention to 2 wheels. I guess it is true what they say about the 3rd wheel. You knew I would have to add that pun somewhere.

Yes, I am still having angst over selling it, but I do not want to hoard spinning wheels. They really need to be loved and used. I thought hiding the wheel out of sight for a month or so would make it easier, but it did not and I really need the space. We have the upheaval of a major remodel happening  I also think that my family would be a lot happier with me.

So I have posted it on Ravelry and Facebook. I am hoping to sell it locally. Wish me luck and let anyone you know who wants a Lendrum Spinning Wheel without the wait of a brand new one,to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment