Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Is The Day Over Yet?

As I write this, I note that the time is only 11:30 am. I have been up with Eric since midnight. He had leg cramps and I did 1 1/2 hours of physical therapy to try to loosen the muscles and cox him back to sleep. He usually falls asleep during physical therapy, but not this morning. Being so tired after so much activity left me on the nauseated side. So it took another few hours to convince my tummy that all was right with the world. So I took a nap from 4:45 to 6:30 am.

Breakfast was on the run. A vegan scone from Whole Foods that I picked up yesterday. You really have to try the oatmeal one, it is so yummy, even better than the chocolate chip one and you know how much I like chocolate. I did not have time to make tea so lemonade it was. Somehow my tired mind decided that a scone and lemonade was a perfect breakfast.

Eric and I headed across town to a doctor's appointment. His g-tube is fine, but he has a killer headache, I think it matches mine. I wonder if it is from lack of sleep or the storms or both. So as per the doctor's advice, I gave Eric Tylenol and put him to bed to watch and hope that he sleeps off his headache. I will slip him extra water today too. We will also keep an extra eye on him too.

While all this was happening I managed to insult someone, because I did not have her direct line. I was never given her direct line. I am throwing my hands up with this one. It is too silly to deal with at the moment, I am not in the mood to stroke egos today, you need to look elsewhere for that today.

All this and the only cleaning I have managed today was sending roomba through Eric's room while we were out. I still need to put away laundry, clean the kitchen and dust mop the hall. I am really not sure If I will get all that done and my to do list too. I am doubting knitting or spinning time.

Well the boss a.k.a. Eric needs me so off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment