Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

My Mother's Day for this year started rather early this morning as Eric is having a rather hard time recovering from this bout of pneumonia. I truly had one of those befuddled nights with no attention span at all. I started out knitting on a poncho. After a few rows I switched to a scarf. Then to yet another scarf and back and forth between the 2 scarfs. I think I have a few too many things on the needles when I can switch back and forth like that and still not get anything finished.

I got to talk to my mom very early this morning before she headed out to my sisters house. The guys took me to brunch at China Phoenix for dim sum.  I then got to spend the afternoon spinning and knitting. Yes I again hopped from project to project. I still have a lot of UFOs.

One of the high lights of my day was that Teri managed to break away from studying for finals for a few minutes to talk. Talk about an  wonderful an unexpected call. John and I got a quick dinner at Mayco's while Eric and his aide worked on his night time routine. Well I think I will call it a night and try to stay awake long enough to put Eric to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment