Monday, February 14, 2011

Very Busy

I have been very busy this week trying to get over the cold Eric shared with me,cleaning and running errands. On the cleaning front I now have polished wood on not one but two desk tops. I have organized some more of my yarn and was able to combine two boxes of yarn for charity knitting into to one box. This leaves me more room to bring in more of my stash yarn from the garage. I am also wondering if I will be able to knit 52 items for charity this year? I know one object a week does sound very ambitious.

I have finished more charity knitting and am trying to get more of my UFOs finished. Yes I will even weave in ends this week as my finishing basket is very full. My spinning is coming along nicely. But I do have one question. Is there a very good book about spinning I have the basics down pretty well but want some technical knowledge.

With any luck Eric is now asleep and I can get some more sleep too.

No comments:

Post a Comment