Thursday, January 27, 2011

Be Good toYour Children

I spent a good part of the afternoon doing the dreaded deep cleaning of my desk drawer's. I should clarify this I only got through 3/4 of one of the file drawers. Not so much for me but for Teri. I know this sounds really odd but the more junk that is totally useless that I get out of the house now the less she will have to do 30 or 40 years from now.

My only regrets of this afternoon were, that they only pick up they recycle bin once a week and I have already done the first mash down of the week, 2 full bins and 2 large bags of recycling went out today. Also that I did not do this sooner. As a generational pack rat I know that this is an inherited trait just ask my mom. I also know that I am on the right track, so please give me time and encouragement.

Those who live with me must not take this as a sign that the house will be done tomorrow a few hours of deep cleaning is all I can handle in one day. A besides I have to give the paper shredder a break too.  I am off to try to finish some craft project or another so I can chill out before Eric gets home and I get busy again.

So have a great evening and enjoy your families

No comments:

Post a Comment