Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Being Grateful for Life

It is almost 2 am as I start to write this blog post. Eric is having a very bad night and I can not seem to get him to go to sleep. But as hard as some nights are I find that I must be very grateful for all that I have in my life.

I am grateful for an understanding husband who provides everything we need.

I am grateful for my daughter and her independence. She will change the world for the better.

I am grateful for the ability to do laundry in the middle of the night, while the house is cool. It might not get folded right away but at least it's clean. Thank you power and water company for reliable service.

I am grateful for my knitting, the ability to take bits of string and make warm clothing items for those who are not as lucky as we are. I can sit with Eric and get him through the worst and still have time to give back. We live in the world of Gd's creation and I hope to leave it in a better place than I have found it.

I am grateful for my wonderful husband and children. They help me define my goals in life. Yes even in the middle of the night I am grateful for Eric. He does make me rise to the occasion. I would like to add that G'd does give us more than we know we can handle, but how we step up to the challenge is what matters even if we fall short of Gd's expectations.

I am also very grateful for all my friends. You make my life so much easier.

I would like to know what you are grateful for in your lives. Please feel free to leave a comment.

It is beginning to get very quiet so I hope to be able to get at least a few hours of sleep this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment