Sunday, January 17, 2010

Can't get over this Cold.



I have been sick this week. Fighting the cold I pick up last week end. But I thought I would share the view my dad pick out. This was the first time since I had been there since December 2008. I am so glad it was a sunny and warm day.

I have been trying to do some knitting and have finished one sock and cast on the second sock, the socks are for me. I cast on a scarf for a friend and found 39 skeins of yarn to start a queen size blanket for Teri. By the way a queen size blanket is 60 x 80 inches plus the boader. So the 39 skeins will not go far. I guess I will just have to buy a few skeins to finish the project.
Eric is doing ok for it being the middle of Janauary, he only had 3 bad nights this week. So we are doing ok.

Have a wonderful week and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment