Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 9 and Counting

Well Eric still has that darn cold, but he did sleep last night. As a result of Eric sleeping I have had 2 yes count em, 2 nights of sleep and I have energy today. The fussy laundry, dishwasher and roomba are all running.

I have put some yarn away and have decided that it's not quite time to bring in more yarn from the garage. I guess I will have to do a lot more knitting. Some of the drawers are decidedly more empty than full, but not empty enough. I am still waiting for my first sale on Art Fire http://www.tinyurl.com/handmadebysheri . I don't know if my prices are too high or there is just not a market for hand crafted goods.

Today will be spent doing more cleaning and dealing with the odds and ends. If I have some time I will do some finishing work and list more items in my Art Fire Studio.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment