Monday, May 9, 2016

Slowing Down

I have been in a crazy mode since the accident on December 7. 2015. My life just took on an agenda of its own and I tried to keep up. I can really feel the effects it has been having on my body. So I am taking Teri's advice that "No" is a complete sentence with no explanation necessary. I am trying to do things that relax me and that I want to do.

I took the weekend off, as much as I could at least. The guys took me to Dim Sum at China Phoenix on Saturday. Out to dinner with John on Saturday and Sunday nights. Lisa, Eric and I also went to see the movie Mothers Day on Mother's Day. If you need to see a great movie that will keep you laughing most of the time, this is the on to go see. Yes, it is a chick flick. Yes the weekend did include 5 loads of laundry, I am beginning to think in his own way Eric is showing me his love.

Everyone gave me flavored teas to help with a healthier lifestyle. I still have not had a soda since the flu bug a few months ago.

I also have been knitting more, which is not a bad thing. Well it might, because I have a lot of knitting and weaving to do before I really need to shop for yarn. I spent some time spinning today. I am finally unwound enough to try sleep so wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment