Today I figured out that I can have too many large bags to store small craft project bags. I emptied a whole bunch of bags and found at least 5 projects per bag. John put he smaller projects on the shelf. I should have the craft room finished this week. I also found more yarn for cotton hats while I was cleaning today, enough for at least 8 more hats. I figure that if I complete at least 1 project per week, I should be finished in just a few years with the bulk of my projects and a few more tubs of yarn. Did I mention that I also found 1 bag with at least 4 hats in progress. Below is a picture of the 5 bags that I emptied this weekend.