Thursday, August 27, 2015

It's Official

I can say with out a doubt that I hate post viral asthma.  I was already to go to bed when Eric flared up.   Meds were give. Eric was cuddled. 90 minutes later he is finally asleep. So to unwind I picked up dishes, washed a pan and started the dishwasher.  I also started a load of Eric's laundry.  

I was also pondering the idea of making the parents who send their young adults to day program when they are sick, to be required to do the night shifts with Eric so I can get some decent sleep.  I know it will never happen.. It's always just allergies, even with a fever and throwing up.  If I had a nickel from every parent who sent their kids to program sick, but saying it was an allergy, I would have some real money for Local charities.  

The house is turning off the lights so I guess it is bed time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment