Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Summer Solstice

I just love summer. This summer is no exception. I am keeping way to busy with too many projects going at the same time. Spinning, weaving,sewing and knitting projects are getting finished at a good rate.  I am really enjoying my creative streak. 

We have hit a real cool down in the summer heat.  I think our wonderful days of 110f are gone for a while now.  There might even be rain in the forecast. 

My next deep cleaning project is going to be the kitchen.  It is going to be a real treasure hunt.  Who knows what will land up at Goodwill.  I think I will start off simple and just demagnetized the fridge, I bet I can fill a large Tupperware container with just the magnets on the fridge. 

I think that I will either spin or clean house to unwind right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment