1. Drive and drop off Eric at his day program.
2. Start Roomba off in any given room.
3. Gather, sort , prioritize, then start the laundry. It is nearing knee high because I skipped yesterday.
4. Start the dishwasher and do the dishes in the sink. John, can empty the dishwasher later.
5. Make a cuppa tea and rest for a bit.
6. Knit hats, because I don't have the energy to do anything else. I can also knit a basic hat in my sleep.
7. Pick up Eric from his day program.
8. Watch PBS Kids with Eric until his aide comes.
9. I put John in charge of dinner before he left for work, so I can skip cooking dinner tonight.
10. Help get Eric ready for bed. Tell him he can not have a good night kiss because mommy is still sick and watch him pout.
11. Hope I get a good nights sleep knowing that I hit day 2 of the cold because my body was back in kilter. Also knowing that this cold will cause a flare up and that there is nothing that can be done about it. This is the reason I hate my own body sometimes.
Time for more rest and tea. I promise that if I am feeling better tomorrow, I won't be so grumpy.