Saturday, November 22, 2014

Knitting Roulette

After knitting six dozen +2 hats over the last couple months I've decided it's time for a change of pace. I'll bring all the hats in Monday but before I could bring that many I will take a picture so you can see what six dozen hats looks like.

Meanwhile I've decided to play knitting the roulette I took down a box of kits that I got when I was a new knitter. I will now go through them and knit up each kit until I can complete the box. The first project I took out the box this evening is half done, the project was a little intimidating and now I can say it's pretty pretty easy. I will show you a picture of them probably in tomorrow night's blog when I'm finished with them.

In the meantime here is a picture of the first box that I'm going to be working through. As you can see some never even made it out of their mailing envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment