Wednesday, October 8, 2014

New Patterns

I have finally figured out the new system on Ravelry. They have changed it since the last time I posted new patterns. So today I posted 2 patterns that were designed for the Old Pueblo Knitting Guild June Luncheon. The patterns were each exclusive to a different Local Yarn Store in Tucson. The top pattern is Grandma's Summer Shawl and the bottom one is called Morning Glory. My Good friend Lisa is the model. Both patterns are suitable for beginning knitters as well as more advanced knitters.

If you are a local Yarn Shop, I have also enabled a discount for you. This will allow you to download only the patterns as needed with out tying up capital.  If you would like to use my patterns as teaching tools or to teach a class in shawls please contact me and we can make arrangements.

So if you are on Ravelry you can look the patterns up by the pattern name or by my name. If you are not on Ravelry just use this link. Sheri's Pattern Shop .

So I wish you happy knitting and would like to remind you that the holidays are around the corner. It is possible to knit one or both patterns before the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment