Sunday, September 14, 2014

Caffeine.

Eric was sick again last night.  The eyrping went on in to the wee hours of the morning.  I have been trying to not to drink caffeine after 11 pm when I am up at night with Eric. This has left me tired at night and the next day.  I am beginning to rethink this idea.  

Yes I spent last night and today cleaning, taking care of Eric and doing laundry.  A random factoid. Did you know that you can use a Swifter Duster to dust mop a very small room with out the need to run and get the broom.  Yes, I did this in the guest bathroom off the laundry room. 

I really don't see a problem with caffeine after 11 pm. Take tonight for instance.  The post viral asthma has kicked in. So if I have to stay up late, there is no question about it, I will be having at least 1 serving of caffeine.  I am just exhausted.  

I am hoping that Eric will fall asleep soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment