Thursday, February 13, 2014

Tomorrow Will be Better

Today I got 2 more crowns placed. As usual after a dental appointment I feel a bit out of it.  A mere 10 hours after the appointment I am just beginning to feel human. I did tell the dentist that I was taking a month off before the last 2 crowns. 

After the dental appointment I went to Sunflower market and was truly disappointed that they had decided to discontinue my favorite brand of peanut butter cups. If you have ever had the Justin's dark chocolate peanut butter cups you know exactly what I mean. Sunflower was the only place I knew of in Tucson that carried them.  On top of that they decided that prime shopping time for dinner was the perfect time to have all the shelfs stocked. Between all the stocking carts and staff blocking the aisles. Dodging stockers and people trying to make it a quick and coming from the dentist it was not a pleasant trip.  I don't think I will be going back there any time in the near future. I go shopping to unwind and escape, not to battle it out for space to stand or walk. 

The only other things that got done were knitting and spinning.  I am exhausted so I am going to cut this blog post short tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment