Monday, June 24, 2013

It's Going Around

Last night I woke up with the cold de jour. So I spent the day on light mommy duty, just the usual laundry and a little picking up.  In deference to feeling yucky I only did 2 loads of laundry. I did get lots of rest and fluids in. I think I managed to get enough sleep in today because by dinner time most of the swelling went down and I was actually feeling well enough to make a light supper for John and I.  

That turned out to be a very good thing.  Just as I was topping Eric off for the night the wild eyrping started.  Which left John wondering why he changed the beds today. I also have 3 more loads of laundry to do to night.  This in turn lead to the decision not to fold any laundry tonight but wait for tomorrow instead.  My goal is just to get it all washed. 

What amazes me is that Eric and I got different bugs.  Did I mention how much I hate summer bugs? Oh well, it must have been my to do lists that started it all.  

I am waiting a bit before I hook up the pedialyte.  Well I guess it is time to start knitting and see if I can get anything done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment