Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hats

I seem to be stuck on hats lately.  In the last 2 weeks I have finished 6 and put another one one The  needles today. I also took the unusual step of adding more yarn to the hat basket. Normally I get it as empty as possible and then tuck it in a corner waiting for odds and ends to be added.  This might just be the month of the hat.  So of you have been promised hand knits for charity events it will proably involve hats this year.

On the house cleaning side of things the pantry is 95% finished.  It was like an archeological dig. With 10-05 being the oldest date. How this item slipped through so many times I do not know. John was very gracious in bring the barrel out to The curb for trash night. Did I mention he also brought home dinner and did one of my errands for me too?

Well it has been a long day with a trip to the dentist thrown in for fun. I am very tired so I will keep this blog very short tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment