Monday, December 5, 2011

A Day Off

Today was my first day all alone since the day before Thanksgiving. I took a nap, went to lunch and I also made it to the grocery store too. Well 2 grocery stores to be exact. In my dreams I spent my first day off knitting and spinning, sipping tea oblivious to all around me. So much for the first day of me time dream.

I have been home so much this winter that I missed the invasion of the snow birds. Yes, folks they are out there in full force. With a high of only 50f  today, I wonder why they choose to winter in such a cold spot. The only good thing about the cold weather is that I have a few days a year to wear my warm woollies that I like to knit.

Before I ramble on too much I think I will head over to my spinning wheel and see if she remembers me. I should really be hitting the tread mill. Later all.

No comments:

Post a Comment