Monday, July 25, 2011

A quick update

It has been a busy time around here. Eric managed to get the flu that has been going around town. Yes he made it back to camp today. I did not get much knitting or spinning done due to my sore hand. This could also be why not many blogs have gotten typed either. I did go to the doctor for the sore hand and we tried the least invasive treatment first. We are giving it a week to see if it works and then go from there if necessary.

I have done a little deep cleaning, all the phone books that were not printed this year are gone. I think it might have been a tactical mistake to put the heavy items on the bottom of the barrel but we will see as the week goes on.   I am not sure how many of the new ones that I will actually keep since most of the information is on line anyway. I now have 3/4 of a shelf that is over my head and of no use to this short person. Maybe John needs some space in the laundry room? Well you never know right. I also did some regular cleaning after I realized that the cleaning faerie skipped my house today. Maybe I will try a house elf next. I hear they are more reliable.

My favorite bakery in Phoenix has closed this summer and I will miss all the home style goodies that they made so well. Not to mention the bread.  I might even have to start making holiday treats myself.

Well it is getting late but I thought everyone might like to know that we are all doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment