Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Last Few Days

Well your guess is correct. A tired body going into a four day weekend is not a good thing. We still did try to do a few things this weekend. Eric and I saw Larry Crowne. It was a pretty good movie. I would go and see it if you have a chance.  Eric was pretty impressed when Larry Crowne got the teacher. I want to know how Julia Roberts keeps her legs so slender.  I hope that they don't make a sequel to this movie because it was a good stand alone movie. John saw the latest guy movie Transformers. I  also did replace my cell phone so hopefully this one will work better.

The fireworks are on Tivo and I will watch them sometime this week. The rains have started and so far at the house we have had slightly over 1/2 inch. I really do love the summer rains, but for some reason this year I am very distracted and am having a hard time just sitting and watching the rain.

I have not done as much spinning as I had planned to do so far, but I have fibre and spindles, so I will get to play with the fibre.

 So we trudged through the weekend and made it to Tuesday, the light at the end of the tunnel. I spent the day doing chores and paperwork in short bursts and most of the knitting I did today will have to be tinked, but such is life in the fast lane. Well it is getting late and I see a long day in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment