Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday

Today was a much better day. I did manage to do a lot of picking up before everyone woke up this morning. I did make considerable progress in the craft room. I did a lot of throwing which is always good. All totaled about four bags of trash/recycling made it out of the house today. Yeah Me!!

On the fun side I got a lot of knitting, spinning and napping done also. The pink shawl I started Thursday with pink hand spun is going to be too small for me so I will send it off to a charity fund raiser. I am falling in love with a scarf that was suppose to go to a charity fund raiser. So I think I just might switch the items that I am sending. I have until the end of the month to get the creations done. On the spinning front I found that if I treadle a little slower the yarn seems to come out better.

Every one is doing well today. I am looking forward to an even better day tomorrow. Since it is summer I will probably be up with the sun so I think I will call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment