Saturday, May 21, 2011

Catching Up

I have been very busy since Wednesday with routine stuff., and therefore to busy to blog. Here is a brief catch up for everyone. Teri got a summer internship in the bay area and will be with in walking distance from a Bart station. Eric made it to school every day this week, to bad he only has a few more days of the school year left.

I have also done a lot of knitting and spinning this week. I really don't know if that contributed to a sore left hand and swollen thumb this morning. I have put my hand in a brace and the swelling seems to be going down although the clicking still seems to be there. I have spent the entire day Not spinning or knitting and to cope I went through old knitting magazines picking out the patterns that I want before I pass the magazines on.  Maybe I can swap them for fluff on Raverly.

Well my hand is very tired so it is time to say goodnight to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment