Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friends Good Food

I taught my friend Carolyn how to spin at Friday Fun Knitters today. I can officially say how jealous I am of her. After just 1 1/2 hours of spinning her yarn looked like mine did after a couple of weeks. I on the other hand manage to spin and ply one sample that arrived in my Phat Fiber sample box with out a tag, the yarn was yummy green with blue flecks if any Phaties know what it is please let me know.

We did go out to lunch and the company was great and the food was good. The only thing bad about lunch was I got a call from the school nurse saying that Eric had a seizure in class and was running a fever. Well that call broke up lunch while I went to retrieve the above mentioned boy. Well that broke our streak of 15 straight days of school. The fever has broken as of  now and he seems not to have lasting effects from the seizure today. But I have declared it a lay low weekend anyway. I have yarn, fibre and my 2 guys, who could ask for anything more? Well...maybe Teri.. but school comes first and I am quite happy with everything she has done this semester.

I hope everyone had a great earth day. Well I think it is time to say good night and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment