Monday, February 21, 2011

Loop de Loop

Well today was certainly a roller coaster of a day. Eric was up until the wee hours of the morning and I did manage to sleep in until 6:15am. After a bit of fumbling which was suppose to look like work; Eric and I both accomplished a nap. The day was so much better after the nap.

Eric wanted company for a couple of hours so it was naturally time to knit. About 1.5 inches got done on the second half of the poncho. After he was settled into watching some Disney Channel I got down to some serious cleaning. I made a very good start on the empty recycle bin, 3 loads out and 1 bag of trash also managed to find its way out the door.

I also came to an euphony while cleaning. I do not have to follow some will instructions to the T. When my Uncle Harry died he left me his stone and glass egg collection with the instructions that when I die it was suppose to be divided up between my kids, nieces and nephew. So I picked out my favorite eggs from the collection and put them on my newly cleaned desk. The rest of the eggs were divided up equally between my nieces and nephew figuring that Teri would get the ones I put on my desk at a later date. With any luck they will be mailed out tomorrow. I am not kidding when I say the out going mail is over 12 inches high and getting higher.

I also managed to spin almost 1 ounce of fibre tonight and will finish it in the morning; and then it will be time to ply it.  I am just hoping that I can get the full ounce on one drop spindle before it gets too full.  I think I seriously need to find a wpi tool and should start saving up for a spinning wheel.

Well Eric wants some company so it is time to go do some knitting. And look for a new contest in my blog tomorrow. So have a great evening and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment