Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Very Busy Day

Today really started out last night. Eric just had that look and choose pedilyte instead of formula. Which was just as well because shortly after 8 pm he did his first of many eyrps for the night. John graciously brought me my knitting and he knew just which projects to give me. Yes mindless knitting of rectangles to turn into ponchos.

I started on poncho last night and just about finished the first panel today. That was the bright orange one on size 13 needles. I also alternated to a brown, poncho on size 7 needles just to break things up. I am almost halfway through the first panel of that one.

In between knitting, running to the store before the morning aide left, napping sitting with Eric and doing 5 loads of laundry only 4 of which were Eric's eyrpy loads. I did manage to find 58 minutes to myself to do some Wii Fit plus. This was the longest session since dad died. I think I am finally getting back on track.

We it is time to empty the dishwasher and make a fruit salad for dinner. Have a great evening and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment