Thursday, July 8, 2010

It has been a while since I blogged

Eric has been home sick so many days that I have lost track of time. I have been busy cleaning, knitting and packing. On the knitting front I have almost finished a full basket of scarfs,what nots, coasters,bookmarks and wash cloths for Eric's camp fundraiser.  They have chosen the Tucson Ronald McDonald House. When I have a date I will post it on line. I have been doing a lot of light cleaning and not the heavy duty fill the Goodwill box and recycle bin type of cleaning.

On a very happy note I will be leaving the guys at home and going to see my daughter tomorrow. If you see me at the airport I will be the very,very excited one. A visit with Teri is better than a shopping spree at my local yarn store. Sorry yarn stores but some things are even better than yarn.

And yes I will be trying to finish the pair of red socks that I started when Teri and I went to look at law schools. I am really on the second sock. Apparently it is easier for Teri to finish one year of law school than it is for me to finish one pair of socks. I have also packed a very easy to do 1 skein shawl pattern.  Since I will let Teri do the driving I am sure to get a lot done after all it is on size 8 knitting needles.

I have not decided if I am going to try to borrow a computer or wait until I get home to blog. But Teri has some exciting things planed for us to do. I do hope she has saved time for long talks because I really miss them.

So I am going to wrap up the odds-n-ends and take care of Eric. Maybe I will even have time to knit before 8 pm tonight. I want everyone to have a great day and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment