Monday, May 17, 2010

I Am Back to Me

I think I am back on an even kneeling. It started out so simple I had a plan, a very wonderful plan. Friday I was going to go out and knit with my friends at the mall; then go out to lunch with the same friends and have a some wonderful me time. This is when G’D thought my plans were not to be. Thursday night Eric had that eyrpy look and choose pedilyte over what we like to call white gold, seriously this stuff is wonderful 1 calorie per mil, yes that's 250 calories per 8 ounces. Well even with the pedilyte we had eyrpy over night that continued until 10:30 am on Friday. So much for my plans, they went straight out the window.


Between bedtime and 10:30 am Eric made 4, yes count ‘em 4 loads of laundry. Usually this does not throw me into a tail spin, but Friday was just one of those days. Things tend to go right out of sync when things go a wryer. The mood unfortunately carried right through to Monday, along with the out of sorts of things that go along with it. Everything I touched seemed to go wrong. But things started going right about 12:30 pm today. I was more than ready for a change.

So my theme for the week will be onward and upward. Look out house and world here I come. Have a good evening and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment