Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just a Short Post

Our holiday company is all safely back at home. They even manage to get through last Sunday’s earthquake on the drive home with only a few bumps along the way. The house is back to clean. Knitting has commenced again. Sewing is soon to follow. I think the washing machine and dryer are talking to me again after running them for almost 24 hours straight after company left.


I would like to wish my Mom a Happy Anniversary of her 39th Birthday; she is ageless just like the great Jack Benny who never got older than 39; himself. Just like when I was a kid I sent her a handmade gift this year. I really hope that she likes it.

This post won’t be long today, Eric had his 4th bad night in a row and my hands took the brunt of his not feeling good last night.

Have a great day and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment