Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Mixed Day

Today started out slow and blah. Errands and a trip to the court house to turn in a duplicate copy of the papers we mailed in December that they lost, well actually they shredded them, because we did not put an envelope inside an envelope with a cover memo taped to the inside envelope. And yes I did pay one dollor for an envelope so that I did not have to make a return trip. Now really was that necessary. Haven’t they heard of the save the earth movement and a reduction of paper usage?

So I headed off to the gem and mineral show by Tucson Electric Park. I have got to tell you that two and one half hours was not enough time. I had a fun time shopping and looking around. I missed last year’s show and this show just seemed to grow by leaps and bounds.

I did find some cute little things that are being made into stitch markers and they will have their first showing at knitting tomorrow and if any are left will go to my studio. Eric was a good helper when we sat together to make the stitch markers, I think anytime I am just sitting with him is a good time for him. I have not been this relaxed in a long time. So it is time to go make dinner.

Have a good evening and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment