Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Good End to a Rocky Day.

My day started at 5 am, not to whine but I really like to sleep till 6 am. I find it amazing how I can go from a sound sleep to running at full speed when I hear Eric eyrp. Eric's morning aide Joe was wonderful. I even got to make a pedilyte run before he left at 8 am.

I knew the casher at the store was cranky when she saw my full cart. Yes it is amazing how fast I can fill up a large shopping cart. 30 minutes flat today, but the good news was I got healthy stuff to munch on instead of junk food. Well anyway I had to wait 5 minutes for another cashier to come and the assistant manager finally checked me out even though the only open check stand was empty. I am so glad I was not having the cashier’s day.

Once home the perishables were put away and I left the other stuff on the table till I had time. Eric managed to make 4 loads of laundry by himself between 5 am and 10 am. I did manage to get it all washed and folded and most of it put away. There was some knitting that got done while I was sitting with Eric, about 2 squares on Teri’s blanket, it has a nice easy pattern on size 7 needles so it’s not a bad knit and can be put down in mid row without losing my place.

Once Eric started feeling better there was keeping him amused and busy. I really do love the DVD of “Elmo Loves You” and thank goodness for Handy Manny, Bear in the Big Blue House and all the other shows that Eric likes to listen too.

When Kayla his afternoon aide came I managed to get all Eric’s food and feeding supplies organized. I just have to finish doing the rest of the cleaning up done. So now that my break is over it is back to play catch up so it does not look like a storm ran through here today.

I plan on having a great evening with John and relaxing, I sincerely hope that this plan stays in place. Have a great evening and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment