Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Movment

I just knew that my back was going out yesterday, sometimes I could move and bend sometimes I could not. I woke up today and have lost my bend. I have to get Eric ready to start school tomorrow and have too much to do for my back to go out.



I have miss placed part of the nebulizer set that I send to school, I can not remember where I put the extra masks, now If I were a nebulizer mask where would I be hiding? I still have not put everything back in its place since we did the remodel and finished 3 months ago.



Today will be devoted to getting Eric ready for school tomorrow. Everything will land on the table till it is packed and ready to leave the house. I can not wait for school to start, there is a little more time in my day since I do not have to drive both ways. I wonder if the Wii remembers who I am?



I finished one lap blanket on Monday and will try to get it listed this week and am working on another, since the temperature has dropped to the low 100's it is time to bring out the light weight cotton blankets.

Have a wonderful day and may your chore list be shorter than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment