Sunday, July 12, 2009

Christmas In July

This Wednesday July 15, I will be having a special one day only promotion in my Art Fire Studio, http://www.artfire.com/users/Handmade~by~Sheri. Just mention Christmas in July in the promotions box and I will refund 10% of your total purchase, not including the shipping and handling charges. Since I have heard that Pay-Pal will not allow discounts with out manual intervention, I will credit your Pay-Pal account the discounted amount.

Don't worry if the shop gets empty during the day, I will add more items as space permits, but if you have been eyeing something I would suggest that you shop early. The sale starts on July 15th at 12:01 a.m. and runs to 11:59 p.m.

This is the perfect time to start your holiday shopping, you have 3 days to make your lists and go to my one day sale on the 15th.

Feel free to drop hints to your loved ones if you want something special that you think would make a nice gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment