Saturday, June 27, 2009

Last night one of the bed rails on Eric's bed broke. We lost a rivet that holds the bar in place that operates the up down function of the rail. John was able to do a temporary fix but said that if I put the bed rail down it will break again. The question that has been on my mind since last night is will it take a month of a rental bed and almost 2,000 dollars to fix like last time or are rivets cheaper than circuit boards. I sent out a tweet asking if anyone knew of someone who could replace a rivet on a hospital bed, but I have not received an answer yet. If you dear reader know of some one please let me know.

We did manage to get out of the house today. Lunch at the mall and the movies. I really like the cinaplex's because we can divide and conquer. Teri and John saw the new Transformer movie and liked it a lot. Eric and I saw the new Sandra Bullock movie Proposal. Eric was tired and slept through part of the movie. I on the other hand think that it is on of her better movies. When is the sequel coming?

After the movie Eric and I cruised the mall looking for a new Elmo pillow for his bed. I found it very shocking at the number of stores that were closing. It just seemed so dismal. The only part of the mall that seemed to be thriving was the food court. I do hope that the economy turns around soon.

John made great salads for dinner while I feed Eric. Now that Eric is done with his percussion treatment I am hoping that we can watch the Dr.Who special that John Tivo'ed off the BBC. I am hoping for another quiet night, I really do like to sleep.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment