Tuesday, May 7, 2019

My Watch

My watch started losing time today. It was behind a whole  half hour by pick up time today.  So I did some research tonight. I learned that crystal quartz watches need a near constant temperature to function properly. The human  wrist is almost perfect. There was a cool equation on Wikipedia that I understood most of it, yes I am just as shocked as you.  So I reset my watch and put it on. It has not lost time since I put it on.  

I think I will have to add back one on the links that I took off 11 years ago when I got the watch or just get a new band. I think I keep taking it off because my wrist is a bit larger than it was 11 years ago.  Imagine  that. 

Apparently my watch needs more Sheri time to.  I think I need a sign up list for who needs my time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment