Saturday, May 18, 2019

Beware While Driving - Staged Accidents

Please be aware that a new/old scam has hit the streets again.  This has happened to me twice this week. It happens every so often. The cars are usually full of passengers, all the seats are full. They like to dart from parking lots or side streets without regards to traffic conditions.   Usually a driver will cut you off and come to a dead stop even when the traffic ahead of them is moving.   These cars usually have rear end damage already. They seem to get really angry when I did not hit them as they had planned. Yes they did flip me off.  This is dangerous for the entire community.  

Their  goal seems to be to get hit so they can soak you and your insurance company for everything that they can get.  They usually work with an  unscrupulous medical clinic and lawyer.  If this happens to you please call 911 or the emergency number in your area.  The only way to stop this scam is to get the lawyers  sanctioned  and the clinic operators charged. 

Be sure to take lots of pictures of both the car and all the people in the car.  Sometimes if there is not enough damage to the car or the people. In this case they rough up the people to make the injuries look worse and  crash the car again to make the damage worse.  If you have good pictures of both the cars and the people in the car, your insurance company will  handed the accident over for prosecution.

I avoided hitting both cars and with the grace of G’d I did not get rear ended.  Both the brick and I are fine. For those that do not know me well, I call my car the brick, because it looks a like brick and is as aerodynamic as a brick. 

Please drive defensively.   

No comments:

Post a Comment