Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Just Tuesday

I am trying to finish my PHD in knitting and spinning  this week.  I have 2 hats and a scarf  with in rows of being finished. I have 6 skins of yarn that should be dry by tomorrow. With any luck at all and a sincere hope that Eric will be well enough to go to program tomorrow, I might be able to officially knock of 9 more projects.

My clothes shopping trip was a mixed bag.  On the bright side I got a lot of walking done.  I meet my step count for the day. On the getting what I went shopping for, well let’s say it was just sad.  There were a few shakes my head moments too.  There is a “new” “all cotton “ line by a leading clothing manufacturer that is 85% Polyester and only 15% Cotton. How is that legal? Any false advertising there perhaps? How is this supposed to be the “All Cotton ” line? There were less sizes and less selection in all the stores.  Macy’s has a new Department that looks like it is right out of Tuesday Morning. Stores that I went to the mall for were no longer there.  I thought that it was supposed to be easier to find clothing with the weight and inches I am losing.

The sad part of the whole thing is not even the on line stores had what I needed.  Shopping for clothing is no longer fun.  It has become very frustrating.  Are we going back to bespoke clothing? If so get your patterns and sewing machines ready.

Well Eric is finally asleep so it is my turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment