Monday, May 7, 2018

A Good Day

Eric made it to day program today. I have also found that when Eric comes home he does not mind sitting by the kitchen table while I knit. So I worked on the new pattern. It is much easier to work on at a table. This took the tedium out of afternoon programing too. The new pattern has past the 100th row. it is about a third of the way done.

This left me to work on other UFO's while watching television tonight. The switch has made knitting in the evening more relaxing. The rest of May will be UFO month. I have a few bags and a basket filled with UFO's. I would really like to fill the basket with a new project, but I will finish the UFO's first.

I spent some time cleaning today. I have recovered one whole kitchen counter. This means that tomorrow I have to clean and polish it. This is the dominoes effect of cleaning. I think this applies to knitting too. Summer has come early to Tucson, this is the second day of 100+ temperatures. This means that I will need to change up my laundry routine to start earlier or put more loads on later at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment