Friday, March 9, 2018

Trust

People can be so disappointing at times. I know it is an age old problem because it is even one of the Big Ten in the Bible, "Thou shalt not steal". What is so hard about "Thou shalt not steal" if you have ethics? I guess the big thing there is if you have ethics.

I had gotten a special bracelet for my friend Lisa. When we went to her cup this morning where leave things for her, it was gone. This is just so wrong, stealing a gift meant for another person. If they had wanted one I could have told them where to buy it. By the way if you absolutely need the measuring tape bracelet that I wear just contact Grandmas Spinning Wheel and they can get one for you.

I guess that goes along with stealing coupons for free packages of diapers. That was $300 stolen from Eric. I wonder if they will return them now that I put it in my blog. One can only hope. Talking about screwing up someones budget.

I guess as long as we need help in the house everything will have to be under lock and key. Know I understand why the estate and larger households that had help, had one person that inventoried and kept track everything and everyone.

Now I am off to start laundry and put everything under lock and key.

No comments:

Post a Comment