Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Shrinking Feet Again

Since giving up soda a little over a month ago my feet have shrunk another shoe size. I was under the impression that your feet were suppose to get bigger as you aged.   This is the second time in 12 months that I have had to get rid of shoes that were to large.  Oh well, who is up for shoe shopping with me? Maybe I should only get a few pairs and see where I am 6 months from now. 

Oh, did I mention that the skirts that I bought to wear with flats in December now require high heels, yes we are talking 2 inch heels. This means that the skirts are now 3 inches longer. My hips have lost some padding. I think I will hold off on clothes a few more weeks to see where I settle out.  Just maybe I will get back into my skinny clothes.  

Now if I could just figure out what is going on with my hip things would be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment