Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Painting and More

Today I started off working on a contingency plan for the guest bathroom. I was looking for a possible base plate to cover up yesterday's boo-boo. The contractor walked in at that point and apologized for making the mistake yesterday. He also reassured me that he had enough "leftover granite to make a new piece for the bathroom. A new sink had been ordered since they could not remove the other sink since they used epoxy to attach the sink to the granite. 

Eric was home sick today, although he is on the road to recovery. He finished his pedialyte and started back on formula.  Eric defiantly did not like the painting. He jumped every time the compressor went off. So I spent a lot of time in his room today. I did not take pictures of the painting because I was so busy with Eric. Basically all the furniture was moved to the center of the room. Everything that was not being painted was covered in plastic. 

Once the painter left and Eric calmed down I got a much needed nap. I have been so stressed out that I find myself knitting in the middle of the night when I should be sleeping. I left Eric in charge of Elmo, Snoopy and Champagne Bear, while they watched TV. I felt so much better after a 2 hour nap. 


I have also been fascinated with the Ruffled Lace scarf’s, but could not find lace that I could work with until now. Red Heart makes a Boutique Sassy Lace in Nylon. So today I started my first ruffled lace scarf. It is slow going but fun. Pictures will follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment