Thursday, October 1, 2015

A Partial Day Off

Today John only worked a half a day and the contractors were not do until this afternoon. I took the morning to do a little shopping after I dropped Eric off at his program.  Then I spent the afternoon at Grandma's Spinning Wheel.. I got a good 3 ounces spun and managed to relax. 

I also received a donation of yarn today.  Since I knew the knitting guild yarn stash was full, I dropped it off to a group who knit blankets for kids who are trying to stay in school despite being abandoned by their families. They should have enough to knit 3 more blankets.  Did I mention that commercial yarn cones are heavy?   

I am ending the day washing eyrpy laundry..yes, Eric is eyrpy with a sore tummy.  I think I will try to sneak off for a little sleep after I start the 3rd load of laundry for the night.  As it stands at the moment load 1 is in the dryer, load 2 is in the washer and load 3 is pending.  

I think it is time to start knitting scarfs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment