Monday, August 17, 2015

Sunday / Monday Morning

As I write this, I am waiting for the asthma meds to kick in for Eric.  I am hoping that it is only post viral asthma, so that I have time to clean Teri's room this week. Not to mention make a few rugs, some spinning and other knitting.  Possibly even weaving a few scarfs.  Maybe even a few errands.  

Today I almost finished one rag rug and was disappointed that I still have enough supplies for one more rug.  So I will warp the loom as soon as I get this rug off the loom. Hopefully I will be finished and deliver this project before Friday.  

I am also hoping to have another cabinet mostly emptied sometime this week.  We are getting a little closer to getting the kitchen project started with each passing day.  We don't have the new cabinets and drawers yet, but plans are being made as to what each one will hold.  So my hope is that with more storage space and less stuff, I will become more organized.  

Since it is almost 2 am and Eric appears to be settling down, just maybe it is time for a short nap before I start my day at 6 am. I am not sure weather to say good night or good morning so take your pick.  

No comments:

Post a Comment