Thursday, May 21, 2015

Clarfication on Today.

This is to clarify that Blue is not a type of fiber but a color. Any farm girl should know that, no matter how tired you are.

If you reek of cigarette smoke don't cram yourself into a full elevator, just wait for the next one. You left Eric and I gaging. You were also lucky that no wild eyrping went on because of the smell.

I can't figure out where the time went, but my best friend / love of my life and I have been married for 31 years as of today.

It is possible to design a hat pattern in 48 hours and have it typed up too. Pictures take longer. Where are all my models at midnight?

If you find yourself weaving all over the road, just maybe you should put that phone down.

Not everything gets finished in a timely manner when a big and urgent project lands on my sewing table.

No comments:

Post a Comment